POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Vista Updates... *sigh* : Re: New heights Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New heights
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 31 Aug 2008 03:58:03
Message: <48ba4f0b@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> Did you turn off the keyboard shortcuts? Or do you want to play God
> again later?

Well, we have 12 identical machines, all presumably with these keys
turned on, and this is so far the first and only time this problem has
surfaced. So presumably the key combination required is fairly hard.

If the problem recurrs, I'll just look up what the key combination is. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/