POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Data recovery : Re: Data recovery Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:16:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Data recovery
From: St
Date: 30 Aug 2008 18:41:40
Message: <48b9cca4$1@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:vkhjb45dg19r9p8u7qo66gd6lmif2b9aag@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 23:07:12 +0100, "St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>

>>    After what you've said though, I guess it's best to unplug it as soon
>> as
>>I can, and just put it in some dark corner somewhere. ;)
>
> You can store it with me Steve ;)

     LOL! I'm sure it would be safe. Thanks mate, prepare for a 50Gig
download!

       Hehe... :)

> I think we're talking about a ram drive here not a HD.

   Oh, I was going by what Hildur said about "small sticks or *bigger
drives*"

> I've had problems removing ram drive from Windows 2000 where you have to
> stop
> the drive but not with XP or Vista.

      In my early days, I heard so much 'bad' as regard to win 2000 that I
just had to go with win 98. (Like everyone else that wanted a 'computer'
back then).

      ~Steve~