POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A job opportunity for someone? : Re: A job opportunity for someone? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A job opportunity for someone?
From: Doctor John
Date: 30 Aug 2008 05:37:58
Message: <48b914f6$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> You didn't. Using my big brain (the size of a small planetoid) and Multivac, I
> deduced it. Unfortunately you had to kill me, which was a shame.

...and it was your round too. Silly me

> BTW How's Kat's leg?
Broken, but healing well. She's got one of those new-fangled inflatable
splint thingies on it, so she looks like she's wearing a single ski-boot
:-) For someone who takes pride in her footwear collection this is a
disaster

John

--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei