POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Vista Updates... *sigh* : Re: New heights Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New heights
From: scott
Date: 29 Aug 2008 04:32:51
Message: <48b7b433@news.povray.org>
>> Couldn't you just rotate the mouse to match? It might be a bit awkward to
>> hold at 90 degrees, but at least it should be easy to control.
>
> Hmm, would that actually work?

Yes.  I used to use that trick the whole time in some puzzle game where it
rotated the pointer response to make levels harder.  So long as it doesn't
invert just one of the axes you are ok.

> And how do you press the buttons?

For a rotate left 90 degrees, use your thumb and 1st finger to click, for
right 90 degrees I used my left hand, for 180 degrees I think I used both
hands to hold the mouse and then my thumbs to click. [if there was anyone
else in here they would be wondering what the hell i was just doing with my
mouse!]