POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Vista Updates... *sigh* : Re: New heights Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:25:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New heights
From: Invisible
Date: 29 Aug 2008 03:50:18
Message: <48b7aa3a$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> My wife did that once. Try ctrl-alt-shift up (or down or sideways).
> If that works, disable that shortcuts in the advanced settings of your
> monitor.
> Shortcuts are handy if the monitor physically can rotate, if not they
> are annoying.

Yeah, I've seen monitors that do. But the Dell monitors at work don't
rotate like that...

As it is, I managed to open the video options window and manually adjust
the setting. The hardest part was operating the mouse with its axies
transposed - the user thought I was God-like for pulling that off! ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/