POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New phone : Re: New phone Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New phone
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 28 Aug 2008 01:41:42
Message: <48b63a96$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Attwood wrote:
> AT&T (previously Cingular) offers pre-paid phones with rollover

	Shouldn't that be:

AT&T (previously Cingular (previously AT&T))?

> and 90 days. The lowest value card to renew the service is $15.
> The call rates are 50 cents a minute, + $1 a day use.
> If you don't use the phone much, and renew it before the end of
> service to keep your rollover, this ends up being a good deal (~$5 month).
> It's probably not the best if you use it more often.

	I use Virgin Mobile. When I signed up, they required $20 for every 3
months, with rollover. The first ten minutes on any given day was 25
cents each, with 10 cents/minute for each minute after those ten on that
day.

	I think now their plan is just a fixed 17 cents/minute (still $20 every
3 months with rolling).

	It may be cheaper depending on your usage. Suits me fine. Only once did
I exceed those $20 in a 3 month period.

--
BASIC isn't; C stands for Confusing...

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z