POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Vista Updates... *sigh* : Re: Vista Updates... *sigh* Server Time
7 Sep 2024 01:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vista Updates... *sigh*
From: Warp
Date: 27 Aug 2008 07:53:15
Message: <48b5402b@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez <nic### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Warp wrote:
> > 2) Upgrade to Linux.

> We're almost considering that at work. Most of the computers currently run
> pirated Windows XP. Except the server, which runs pirated Windows 2003, and
> just today we had to fight yet another activation problem.

  Assuming that's illegal in your country you could do a bit of good work
and report your company to the proper authorities. ;)

  (At least here, AFAIK, there exist authorities who do take seriously
reports of companies using pirated software for their work. For this
reason basically no respectable company here uses pirated software.)

--
                                                          - Warp