POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New phone : Re: New phone Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New phone
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 Aug 2008 12:50:52
Message: <48b4346c$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:32:27 -0400, Warp wrote:

> Don't know about how things are where you live, but at least here
> cellphones are *by far* the cheapest way to own a phone line

In the US this is typically not the case, or hasn't been until recent
years.  I know my mom only has a cell phone now, but she's got a pretty
good plan.  Understanding cell phone plans in the US requires a degree in
advanced mathematics in many cases.

Oddly enough, gym memberships also tend to have very complicated pricing
options IME.

Jim