POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New phone : Re: New phone Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New phone
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Aug 2008 12:38:21
Message: <48b4317d$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   IIRC, that's illegal in Finland. (Which is the reason why the Finnish
> release of the iPhone has been so postponed.)

Probably. It's a pretty annoying practice. I believe the politicians are
putting restrictions on it here, and in theory the GSM standard (IIUC)
says you're not allowed to do this either. (It would kind of defeat the
main purpose of having a SIM to start with.)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)