POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New phone : Re: New phone Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New phone
From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 26 Aug 2008 12:03:48
Message: <48b42964@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Also on Friday, in a shocking turn of events, I bought a new mobile

I'm still one of those folks who refuses to get a cell phone. (Actually,
I have a cheap prepaid one for emergencies, but that doesn't count).
Don't know about the UK, but I just think they're way overpriced here
and I have no intention of getting into a contract. And I don't like
their practices, the cell phone culture, etc.

And get off my non-existent lawn!

--
This shepherd asks his dog to please go and round up the sheep and see
how many there are...

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl