POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New phone : Re: New phone Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New phone
From: Invisible
Date: 26 Aug 2008 06:56:46
Message: <48b3e16e$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   I was expecting a computer nerd like you to buy the Nokia E70.

Maybe it wasn't on the shelves of the particular shop I happened to be
standing in? I didn't exactly scour the country. I just happened upon a
half-decent looking phone and bought it. ;-)

Hmm, that's interesting. Googling the model number, I get pictures of 3
or 4 apparently different devices. However, none of them appears to have
a way to cover the keypad, so if it was in the shop, that'll be why I
didn't buy it.

> (And if you weren't so anti-Apple, the iPhone.)

Very shiny, but I wonder how many seconds it'll stay like that once it's
been in my pocket with sharp keys jangling around in there, and once
I've put my greasy fingers all over it. ;-)

Also, being Apple, I imagine it tries to be an entire digital
entertainment system. (With a price to match.) I just want a telephone.
You know, to make phone calls with.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/