POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A job opportunity for someone? : Re: A job opportunity for someone? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A job opportunity for someone?
From: scott
Date: 26 Aug 2008 04:59:16
Message: <48b3c5e4@news.povray.org>
>> "You will have a good numerate degree [...]"
>>
>> WTF does that even *mean*??
>
> One assumes some type of degree in mathematics or a subject in which maths
> plays a substantial part.

Where I come from, you don't use any numbers in a maths degree :-)

Seriously though, I think that wording means that they don't require any
specific subject, just that it's vaguely technical (maths, engineering,
physics, computer science, etc).  And the longer since you graduated, the
more interested I suspect they will be about what you have done recently.