POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Illusions : Illusions Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Illusions
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 24 Aug 2008 07:59:49
Message: <48b14d35$1@news.povray.org>
I played TF2 yesterday, and I thought I was actually doing really really
well for once. I was ever so pleased with myself!

Today I discovered... that... IT'S A FREEPLAY WEEKEND! >_<

[In other words, anybody that wants to can play TF2 today for free. Put
simply, the servers of the Internet are full up with cluenes newbies
who've never played the game before. No friggin' wonder I'm doing to
well! :-( ]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/