POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Widor's toccata : Widor's toccata Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:20:39 EDT (-0400)
  Widor's toccata
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 19 Aug 2008 16:36:37
Message: <48ab2ed5$1@news.povray.org>
Oh my God... I just found an illegal copy of the sheet music on teh
interwebs! Muhuhuhu!! >:-D

OK.. So I realise it says "toccata" on it... but... OMFG!! o_O

*dies*

I thought my hand was going to span in half by the time I got to the
second page! Seriously - an inteval of a 10th?! How big do you think my
friggin' hards are?!! 0_0

Also... I mean, Mr Bach's Toccata & Fugue is pretty damned hard, but
*this* piece of music appears to be actually impossible. As in, there
are *three* lines of notes, yet homo sapiens only has *two* hands. And
it's not like there's any chance of modulating either - one hand is
holding down 4-note block chords, the other if flying through an
insessant torrent of quarter notes, and the third... hand... is supposed
to be holding down sustained bass notes...? I'm confused.

**** me, it sounds good though!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/