POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Weeeeeeee! : Re: Weeeeeeee! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weeeeeeee!
From: Invisible
Date: 19 Aug 2008 03:53:32
Message: <48aa7bfc$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> A coworker had sex with a different girl every weekend. She met them using
> one of those social networking sites (during work time of course XD).

I accidentally put an ad in the gay section once. Within hours I had
two-dozen replies. When I moved it to the correct section, I got 0
replies in 24 months.

Also... I had a look on one social networking site where it shows hit
counts on each page. In a period of (IIRC) 1 month, my profile got 6
hits, and a female coworker's page got 17,000 hits.

What more can I say?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/