POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ocarinas (Warp?) : Re: Ocarinas (Warp?) Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ocarinas (Warp?)
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 18 Aug 2008 15:45:15
Message: <48a9d14b$1@news.povray.org>
> "Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message
>>
>>  Actually I am looking for other people's experience on *good* ocarinas.

I ordered the alto and soprano from stlocarina.com on Thursday (just the
"standard" 12-hole models, not the professional purple-clay) and received
them today (fast!).  I played around with them outside of my work-place
during lunch, and I'm fairly impressed with the sound quality of those as
well.  If you've got the cash, you might want to try them.  I noticed they
ship internationally, but I didn't check on the cost.