POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I thought I did a good job... : Re: I thought I did a good job... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I thought I did a good job...
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 15 Aug 2008 20:52:12
Message: <48a624bc@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 22:05:45 +0100, St. wrote:
> [...]
>    Ya gotta luv da seshin wid ma m8s, innit mate?
>
>       wtf

Egads, I wish there was more I could say/do to help, but it sounds like
at least you're getting a view into what's going on, and that's gotta
help somewhat.

The smoking would be a deal-killer for me (but that's largely because I
react very badly to the smell); don't know if it is for you or not....

Jim