POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? : Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
8 Sep 2024 09:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Aug 2008 14:11:47
Message: <48a5c6e3$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> I wish they'd do that - and a better job of everyone synchronizing their
> clocks, too.

Nowadays, with feeds being synched between different providers (as in,
local weather stuck into the 45-second slot allocated in the
country-wide news feed) I find TV stations much more on-the-ball about
being on time.  Of course, some shows still run over, and sometimes the
schedule changes, but I've found usually not on the order of minutes. At
least around here.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)