POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? : Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
8 Sep 2024 07:16:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 14 Aug 2008 19:31:02
Message: <48a4c036$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:26:13 -0500, Mueen Nawaz wrote:

> 	Along Jim's thread, I actually refused to go to Hardees for many
years
> because of *really* obnoxious ads. I figured ads should work both
> ways.<G>

I refuse to go into Hardees for a couple of reasons. First, there aren't
any here in Utah (so it's easy), but second (which actually came first)
was my younger brother worked there once - and he refused to eat the food
there as a result.  He said "you don't want to know what goes on in the
kitchen there"....

Jim