POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ocarinas (Warp?) : Ocarinas (Warp?) Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:23:21 EDT (-0400)
  Ocarinas (Warp?)
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 13 Aug 2008 14:34:00
Message: <48a32918@news.povray.org>
About a year ago, or perhaps more, Warp posted that he was learning to play
the ocarina.  I had never heard of it before, but I certainly recognized the
sound once I heard it.  Long story short, I'm learning to play now as well.
I've noticed quite a rapid improvement in myself, which certainly makes
learning to play even more fun.

So, Warp, do you still play?  I don't hang out here as much as I used to,
but I still try to catch up every now and then.

I've got a Tenor from www.stlocarina.com.  I'm considering buying an Alto
(or Soprano F - same thing), but I'm not sure if I should pay for one of the
more expensive "Purple Clay" varieties, which apparently have a better
sound.  Any advice and/or experience?