POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I thought I did a good job... : Re: I thought I did a good job... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I thought I did a good job...
From: St
Date: 13 Aug 2008 13:44:16
Message: <48a31d70$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> St. wrote:
>
>> me, he thinks he's invincible. He's been pumping weights for the last
>> four years pretty much constantly,
>
> Takes focus.

 Yes, and I'm proud of him for that at least, but just a little worried
about the 'invincible' thing.

> (I've even found steroids in his room), but
>
> Did you talk to him about that?

   Yes, I did in a 'big' way. I'm not even sure if they were actual steroids
if you like, but the bottle had something like "100 Muscle Enhancing
Capsules" on the side. I guess they could have been some kind of derivative
of steroids if there is such a thing. That was about 18 months ago, and
thankfully, I haven't seen them since. 'Seen' being the operative word
there.

   ~Steve~