POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I thought I did a good job... : Re: I thought I did a good job... Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I thought I did a good job...
From: Warp
Date: 13 Aug 2008 10:05:52
Message: <48a2ea40@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:
> I think I spot a trend in this sites complaints, and it ain't pretty.

> 'Sex stops after marriage' and 'American women talk about how they cheat'

> Yup, obviously it's the woman's fault that the sex stops, because they
> are so done with sex that they just want more of it. I can see the logic
> there; there it goes, dancing it's way away from that argument. The rest
> of the site continues the same way, contradicting each argument it
> makes. It's like Time Cube for misogynists.

  You got it wrongly.

  Women do not cheat because they want sex. They cheat because they want
romantic relationships. The sex is just part of the relationship, but not
the ultimate reason for the cheating. Sex is just a mean to an end, not
the end itself.

  That's the reason why women do not want sex with their husbands *and*
they cheat: The sex itself is irrelevant, what matters is the relationship.
They have got tired and sick of their husband who is not, after all, the
wonderful person they thought he was. Their husband cannot fulfill their
need for a romantic relationship. They only see their husband was wanting
sex, sex and nothing but sex, with the least amount of exotic romanticism.
Thus they seek it elsewhere.

  So yes, it is possible for a person to not want sex with their spouse
and, at the same time, succumb for cheating them, and it can make a lot
of sense.

--
                                                          - Warp