POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My new hobby: wasting the time of telemarketers who ignore the national do not call registry AND spoof their phone numbe : Re: My new hobby: wasting the time of telemarketers who ignore thenationaldo not call registry AND spoof their phone num Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:19:18 EDT (-0400)
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Aug 2008 12:25:21
Message: <48a1b971$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> There's a reason people are on that list. Do they really think they're
> going to make someone who does not want to be bothered by direct
> marketing any more likely to listen to their pitch?

I always wondered that about spammers who try to get you to buy stuff
from them by including all sorts of things to bypass spam filters. Like
the only think that keeps you from buying a penis pump is that you
hadn't heard of one yet.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Ever notice how people in a zombie movie never already know how to