POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : email scam : Re: email scam Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: email scam
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 11 Aug 2008 14:55:53
Message: <48a08b39@news.povray.org>
news:48a04572@news.povray.org...
>  No offense, but if I made a post here every time I receive a spam email
> pretending to be something else and with an attached file (zip, exe or
> whatever), these posts would outnumber the other posts here 10:1.

well sheesh .... i'll just keep my mouth shut. thought i was just doing the
group a favor with a little heads up. I to have seen just about (of course
not all) the stuff going around. This just looked different enough to
mention. Like I said we're all pretty savy in here .... just thought perhaps
passing it along to our not so savy friends was worth the bandwidth ....
obviously not

Cheers