POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Games programmers : Re: Games programmers Server Time
10 Oct 2024 19:21:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Games programmers
From: andrel
Date: 12 Sep 2008 11:31:08
Message: <48CA8B83.3040006@hotmail.com>
On 12-Sep-08 17:08, andrel wrote:

>>> That you can use a word processor and have a plot in mind does not
>>> necessary imply that you can write a good story. Especially if the
>>> story has to be written in a language that doesn't fit your
>>> preferences. Exercise: rewrite your reply in Dutch. Hint: we use for
>>> all practical purposes the same alphabet.
>>
>> Sure, teach me all the words you use and any grammar rules and it
>> shouldn't be too hard.
>>
> For fun I tried babelfish:
> Ik werkelijk begrijp niet waarom u het zo vindt hard om C. te leren. Er
> is slechts een uiterst klein aantal kernverklaringen (als als, terwijl,
> terugkeer enz.) en de syntaxis van hen allen is zeer gelijkaardig. Hoe
> te om functies te schrijven moet u enkel leren, maar dat is het zelfde
> voor om het even welke taal. Schrijven van wiskundige formules is ook
> zeer gemakkelijk en gelijkaardig aan bijna elke andere taal die (+ -/*
> enz. gebruikt). Als u geavanceerder wilt worden, dan leer om series te
> behandelen en welke & en * (vrij gemakkelijke dingen zich te herinneren,
> niet bij allen complex), en u bent vrij veel plaatst om 99.999% van de
> code van C - met inbegrip van dingen als daar te begrijpen terwijl (*v++
> = *s++); Wat is het probleem?

After correcting the grammar and minor adjustments to restore the
meaning this is the back translation in english:
I do not understand really why you find it this way difficult for C. to
learn. There is only an extremely small number of core declarations
(such as if, while, return etc.) and the syntax of them all is very
similar. How functions must write you to learn, but that is it same for
any language. Letters of mathematical formulas are also very easy and
similar to almost each other language which (+ -/* etc. use). If you
want become more sophisticated, leathers then to treat arrays and which
& and * (to rather easy things remember, not at all complex), and you
are rather able understand 99,999% of the code of C - including things
as while (*v++ = *s++); What is the problem?

Good luck on applying grammar rules to correct 'How functions must write
you to learn, but that is it same for any language.' Not to mention the
first sentence that is (after exchanging understand and really) probably
   grammatically correct English, but may not exactly express what you
intended.