POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frustration : Re: Frustration Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Frustration
From: andrel
Date: 5 Sep 2008 17:47:55
Message: <48C1A950.1040301@hotmail.com>
On 05-Sep-08 23:15, m_a_r_c wrote:

> 48C### [at] hotmailcom...
>> Good omens? or was that in a Dick Gently?
> Good omens...
> Dick Gently makes me only think at the end of a phrase that I won't complete
> here :-)

Sorry, I misremembered, I meant of course Dirk. And yes, when I tried to
find his original name and simply entered those two words I got exactly
what you hinted at :( Interestingly I could not find the answer (Svlad
Cjelli) using google. I had to go downstairs to fetch my copy of 'the
long dark tea-time of then soul' and do a vgrep.