POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Computer users : Re: Computer users Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Computer users
From: andrel
Date: 5 Sep 2008 15:43:33
Message: <48C18C2A.40008@hotmail.com>
On 05-Sep-08 10:04, Invisible wrote:
>>> PhD's are relatively OK. The real challenge are in my experience MD's
>>
>> LOL, ain't that the truth....
>
> I can see that being true. (Although I've never actually met a PhD.

Who were your teachers at uni then?

> AFAIK, they're quite rare.)

Not where I work ;) ... wait I have a list here... If I did count them
right 40 on the list of the research center (from a total number of
about 120 on the list). Actually we are all Dr. and not PhD but for all
practical purposes the titles are equivalent. Just issued in different
countries with similar but different rules.