POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? : Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
8 Sep 2024 01:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
From: Chambers
Date: 9 Aug 2008 14:47:18
Message: <489de636@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> But if you want to, say, shut up anyone who suggests that the government
> could be improved by getting rid of the people currently in charge,
> being able to take all their money away as well as track everyone who
> ever gives them any money at all, well that's certainly a bonus.

Money is an imaginary concept anyway.  Do you really think that you
physically have all the money in your bank account?  It already exists
solely in the form of a number in a computer somewhere (well, ok, a
number in *several* computers, thanks to redundancy :) ), so what's the
difference between the 1% of your net worth you carry with you being
cash versus some form of electronic payment?

...Chambers