POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Back to the future : Re: Back to the future [~200KBbu] Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:26:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Back to the future [~200KBbu]
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Aug 2008 20:41:54
Message: <489ce7d2@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Is Captain America's shield round? I think anyone would answer "yes".
> Yet it's not spherical.

Yes. And therein lies the problem: who would assume that if you said
"Captain America's Shield is Round" that you mean it's spherical? I
understand that you're saying both spheres and disks are "round", but
given that one position on the topic is "flat", then "round" is
obviously the other position on the topic.

People talk to people. Maybe you're talking to computers too much lately
or something. Seriously, I mean, did you actually not know what they
were saying? :-)

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Ever notice how people in a zombie movie never already know how to