POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? : Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 23:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
From: Chambers
Date: 8 Aug 2008 19:23:16
Message: <489cd564$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> I hope they never get rid of cash

I hope they *do*!  At least, I think we should do away with paper
currency.  Use coins if you need to carry something around, but anything
more than a few dollars should be electronic.

Of course, I also think commercial banks and the Federal Reserve should
run 24/7 (and yes, I'm willing to work odd shifts due to that
scheduling).  But for some reason, Bernanke hasn't called to ask my
advice yet, so they're still on the 9-5 business day...

...Chambers