POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Am I growing a tinfoil hat? : Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:11:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Am I growing a tinfoil hat?
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Aug 2008 12:28:50
Message: <4899d142$1@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian wrote:
> No, part of it comes from the fee they charge all merchants for the
> 'privilege' of supporting their cards.

And part comes from the interest they charge you for not paying off the
card before the end of the grace period. Personally, I've never had a
problem with "scams" because I follow the contract and pay things off.
Most of the complaints you read are along the lines of "I borrowed money
and didn't pay back the minimum, so they increased my rates, whaaa whaaa!"

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
  Ever notice how people in a zombie movie never already know how to