POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frustration : Re: Frustration Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Frustration
From: Invisible
Date: 6 Aug 2008 03:55:59
Message: <4899590f@news.povray.org>
>> I hate days like that...
>
> Don't you mean:
> "I hate days like this"

Well, yeah.

I spent an *entire day* reimaging a laptop, and it still has exactly the
same problem.

Specifically, when you plug in a USB device, it detects that the device
has been plugged in, but it doesn't make any attempt to find drivers for
it. If you manually tell it to look for drivers, it finds them and the
device works. But it WILL NOT search for them automatically.

I cannot begin to describe how frustrated I am with trying to fix this
problem...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/