POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Back to the future : Re: Back to the future Server Time
10 Oct 2024 21:14:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Back to the future
From: St
Date: 4 Aug 2008 16:06:52
Message: <4897615c$1@news.povray.org>
news:4885bf1a$1@news.povray.org...
> Today, anybody with sufficient technical bent can easily sit down with a
> computer and cut CDs of their music, or burn DVDs of their graphics and
> animations. It's not even expensive any more.
>
> We are truly living in the future, my friends...

    Yep, and even possible serious gamemakers can do it for free*. I've got
to say that CryTek's CryEngine2/(Sandbox2) is fantastic!

      *Free to produce mods, levels, etc., but it would cost you your arm or

        And yet... I would consider that good money well spent if I had the
inclination to use such a program with a NEW (read: idea) game that would
sell millions. ;) Wouldn't we all...

         ~Steve~