POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Batman : Re: Batman Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:23:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Batman
From: Warp
Date: 4 Aug 2008 12:47:17
Message: <48973295@news.povray.org>
Kyle <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote:
> On 4 Aug 2008 09:42:49 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

> >  Well, he has to talk differently when being Batman so that people won't
> >recognize him from his voice. What would be a better alternative to mask
> >your own voice?

> It's not the fact that he had to talk differently that bothered me; it is the fact
that he sounded like a 75 year old man that smoked too much.  I expected a more
powerful voice for Batman, something
> smoother and richer.

  Maybe, but still: How to modify your own voice to make sure nobody
recognizes you?

  Maybe in the last two Batman movies the voice is not cool, but at least
it's realistic. :)

--
                                                          - Warp