POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Windows XP Service Pack 3: Well that was a freaking waste! : Re: Windows XP Service Pack 3: Well that was a freaking waste! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows XP Service Pack 3: Well that was a freaking waste!
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 4 Aug 2008 12:00:10
Message: <4897278a$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Mike Raiford <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> I must be the only one out there that desires the address bar in the
>> task bar.
>
>   What address bar?

The one in the attached image. Type in a folder name, you open the
folder, type in a web address, you get a browser window with that
address (in your default browser) type the name of an executable, run
that program. I like it. It also has a nice history feature, so I can
usually bring up what I ran or opened previously with a few keystrokes. :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'taskbar.jpg' (13 KB)

Preview of image 'taskbar.jpg'