POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Batman : Re: Batman Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:08:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Batman
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Aug 2008 18:16:53
Message: <48962e55@news.povray.org>
(I saw the movie. Spoilers are OK now. ;-)

Warp wrote:
> the character is quite awesome. (At first I was a bit disappointed because
> he's not really the Joker from the comics

Actually, I think the personality and goals match well with the comic
book Joker. Even tho it's clear it's not the comic book backstory. But
he's delightfully sociopathic in all the same ways as he is in the
comics. I'm actually kind of glad they spent as much time as they did
telling his origin story.

Having seen it once, I definitely feel the need to watch it again,
knowing how it progresses and ends.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)