POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Batman : Re: Batman Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Batman
From: Chambers
Date: 2 Aug 2008 00:29:12
Message: <4893e298@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
>> But I rewatched the Batman Begins in anticipation of seeing the Joker,
>> and I noticed two things.
>
> Three, actually. Since when does a guy wearing a hard bullet-proof
> knife-proof vest go "oof" when someone punches him in the chest with his
> bare fist? He seems way too easy to beat up for someone wearing armor.

Not really a spoiler, but a quick note on the armour...

OK, I'm spacing it out, just in case :)

...the "armour" isn't very effective in this movie.  Lucius states in BB
that the armour is both bullet-proof and knife-proof.  In the first
action sequence of DK he gets a dog bite that he has to have stitched up.

Great armour, dude!

...Chambers