POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Prism Bezier spline to natural spline conversion : Re: Prism Bezier spline to natural spline conversion Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Prism Bezier spline to natural spline conversion
From: Leroy Whetstone
Date: 1 Aug 2008 23:42:09
Message: <4893F457.3040704@joplin.com>
Blue Herring wrote:

http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php?objectName=PointArrays&version=1.1.1&contributorTag=Blue%20Herring

That helped, a little. I've wrote my own bezier spline in c++ awhile
back, for a prism/polygon editor at: http://leroywhetstone.s5.com
Now, I need to get a handle on the natural spline.

> I've made a number of rounded prism macros as well, all failures to one
> degree or another.   Might give it a try again sometime though.

>Makes me wonder if its the cold fusion of the POV-Ray world :)

Ain't it the truth! I think some of the difficulties lay in that there are
different spline options with prism & sphere_sweep objects and the
spline function.