POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Batman : Batman Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:12:16 EDT (-0400)
  Batman
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Aug 2008 12:40:42
Message: <48933c8a$1@news.povray.org>
Haven't seen the new one yet, so no spoilers please.

But I rewatched the Batman Begins in anticipation of seeing the Joker,
and I noticed two things.

1) Warp is right. Batman doesn't turn his head. It's most obvious right
in the last seconds of the movie, when he turns to deliver his final
line of the movie, and looks silly rather than cool. :-)

2) The glacier where Bruce Wayne takes the blue flower and learns to
"mind his environment"? That's in Alaska. My wife and I were walking on
it last week. It was pretty amusing to come back, say "let's watch that
movie again", and then go "hey, I recognise that!"

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)