POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Prism Bezier spline to natural spline conversion : Prism Bezier spline to natural spline conversion Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:11:52 EDT (-0400)
  Prism Bezier spline to natural spline conversion
From: leroy
Date: 31 Jul 2008 23:30:52
Message: <4892A035.8040503@joplin.com>
Rune got me going over my old rounded prism macros. What I'd like to do
is make a macro that'll round the corners of any prism type. The main
Idea is to use the Spline function to adjust data points. The trouble is
that prism uses the Bezier_Spline and Splines use the Natural_Spline.
Does anybody know how to do conversion between the two?
        (If there is a conversion )