POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it! : Re: A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it! Server Time
10 Oct 2024 11:11:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it!
From: Darren New
Date: 30 Jul 2008 13:12:41
Message: <4890a109@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I'm pretty sure a policeman would be sent to jail if it did like
> I described.

In this country, police aren't required to actually enforce the law.

And I'm sure it varies depending on how many police you have. In New
York City, they probably have enough cops they can afford to let 10% of
them be eating at any one time. In some town with three cops, I imagine
you grab what you can, but likely don't get interrupted all that often.

I'll ask my brother, who was a cop in Las Vegas.

--
Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)