POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it! : Re: A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 19:13:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it!
From: Tim Attwood
Date: 29 Jul 2008 18:31:17
Message: <488f9a35@news.povray.org>
I like SW Ep 1, Jar Jar Binks is a great character.

I strongly dislike SW Ep 2, I sometime refer to it as Snore Wars.

SW Ep 3 feels like something made for a fan reunion.

SW Ep 4-6 really broke new technical ground in SF
movie making.

Ep 1-3 focused on the "Grand Art" too much, it lost
much of the gritty feeling of Ep 4-6, much to the detriment.
Ep 1-3 were too slick, too fantastically unreal.