POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it! : Re: A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 17:17:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it!
From: Warp
Date: 28 Jul 2008 17:34:32
Message: <488e3b67@news.povray.org>
andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> In this case you may be part of a majority, actually.

  Sometimes I feel that agreeing with the majority actually *is* rebelling
against common (and loudest) opinion.

  An example: if you believed the internet, the vast majority of people
hate Star Wars Episode 1. However, in reality the majority of people
liked it (at least if you look at its profits).
  Now, rebelling against the people who diss SW Episode 1 is, technically
speaking, agreeing with the majority. Somehow I still feel like a minority
when I say that I liked the movie.

--
                                                          - Warp