POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it! : Re: A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it! Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Policeman got a parking ticket and complained about it!
From: Chambers
Date: 27 Jul 2008 21:02:36
Message: <488d1aac$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:
> "andrel" <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
>> As slime said: it is not a problem if you make it into a law. As long as
>> it is not a law however, the police should abide by the existing law.
>
> Would you also agree that as long as it's the law, blacks should sit at the
> back end of the bus?

Of course not.

> Granted, not in the same league, but laws evolve via challenges

If I thought the Police getting preferential treatment for parking were
anywhere near as important as racial segregation, I'd be all for the
Police intentionally parking in no-parking zones as a means of protest.

As it is, if the law is changed, then so be it.  What I don't like is to
see the Police knowingly break a law with the attitude, "It's not that
important, so I don't have to obey that particular law."

...Chambers