POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : TrueSpace 7.6 is.... free : Re: TrueSpace 7.6 is.... free Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:11:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TrueSpace 7.6 is.... free
From: St
Date: 26 Jul 2008 13:41:27
Message: <488b61c7@news.povray.org>
Hey thanks Sam. I downloaded it all, but after playing around with it I
kinda just sat there in front of the screen and thought: "Why?"

   I have too many graphic programs installed and I use probably 3% of them.
Heh, I even have my original copy of sPatch (from 8 years ago)here and ready
to go, but I know I'll never use it again. That one's kind of hard to delete
because I used it quite a lot in my first endeavours of 3D images in
conjunction with pov 3.1g.

    ~Steve~