POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Fancy 4D Julia rendering : Re: Fancy 4D Julia rendering Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:02:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fancy 4D Julia rendering
From: Alain
Date: 26 Jul 2008 13:21:32
Message: <488b5d1c@news.povray.org>
Warp nous illumina en ce 2008-07-25 19:55 -->
>   I wonder if rendering something even remotely resembling this would be
> possible with POV-Ray by using its 4D Julia object:
>
> http://www.miqel.com/images_1/fractal_math_patterns/natural-patterns/fire.jpg
>
>   Anyone feeling inspired?-)

Quite probable, as it realy looks like a julia fractal. You just need to find
the right set of parameters.
High iteration count. Right 3D slice. Right 4D vector, algebra type, function
type, distance...

--
Alain
Q: If pro is opposite of con,then what is the opposite of progress?

A: Congress!
Men's restroom, House of Representatives, Washington , DC