POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : People are crazy : Re: People are crazy Server Time
7 Sep 2024 13:23:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: People are crazy
From: St
Date: 24 Jul 2008 17:49:47
Message: <4888f8fb$1@news.povray.org>
Oh, and to answer your actual question, ;) I was penned-up with a young
bible carrying Rastafarian who wanted to 'box' me at 2am in the morning on
my first night. Waking me to do so. He then read some bible to me, and then
smacked me on the nose. (Yes, it was bleeding).

  Now, back then, I was a fit young guy that could have knocked this guy
out, but, when I first went in there I was aware enough to see who was in
the neighboring cells - and yes, they were BIG Rasta boys. I mean six+ guys
with Arnie's arms. Man, that scared me back then!

   ~Steve~