POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : secure way to transfer money? : Re: secure way to transfer money? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: secure way to transfer money?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 24 Jul 2008 11:07:42
Message: <48889abe$1@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 19:44:48 -0500, Mueen Nawaz wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> Ah, I see - I hadn't heard of that before, at least not in this
>> context. Is this what's called the "Visa waiver program"?
>
> 	No. The original thing was "Special Registration":
> [...]

Interesting, thanks for that info.  This is one thing that it's hard (as
a US citizen) to have a perspective on the reality of, since we never are
subjected to that.  I can understand why some countries are saying
"what's good for the goose" and implementing similar measures for US
citizens coming into their countries.

Jim