POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Not normal : Re: Not normal Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:09:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not normal
From: stbenge
Date: 23 Jul 2008 15:03:26
Message: <4887807e@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Accountant: Thank you for the education.
>
> My mental processes: Hey baby, I can "educate" you any time you like!
>
> I am *so* glad I didn't actually say that out loud... x_x
>
> Mmm, I need help. :-/

If I was a woman, and somebody said that to me, I would probably think
it was the cheesiest line ever.

Of course, cheesy or not, such a line could still work if the woman in
question likes you. She might considering such a remark endearing, or
something.

Who knows what really works. I'm not sure I care anymore. I'd rather
just lose myself in my projects and forget relationships altogether...

Sam