POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : secure way to transfer money? : Re: secure way to transfer money? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:21:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: secure way to transfer money?
From: scott
Date: 23 Jul 2008 03:35:29
Message: <4886df41$1@news.povray.org>
> - They mention 'Direct Credit / Internet Banking' with an account number.
> I have not heard of that before. They don't mention the name of the bank.
> So do I have to ask for more info?

DO you have internet banking?  DOes it allow you to make payments abroad?
If not then just take the above information to your bank and say you want to
make a transfer.  You might not need the name of the bank, or at least it
can be looked up from the info provided.

> - any other options or suggestions?

Suggest they get a PayPal account?